PROVISIONAL MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT TO ATTEND CEREMONY
(Included with registration.)
I agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. ALIGHTEN’s purpose is furthering the upliftment, enlightenment, spiritual realization, and general welfare of people throughout the world, the betterment of life on planet Earth, and other spiritual, humanitarian, and beneficent purposes.
2. ALIGHTEN is a creation of free beings to associate with each other in the private domain according to their ministry and talents.
3. ALIGHTEN is a platform on which members may, for ALIGHTEN’s good purpose, conduct all manner of private speech and business with ALIGHTEN, members, and other associations – keeping all business in the private domain and utilizing the protections thereof.
4. ALIGHTEN is a private, unincorporated ministry that operates outside the jurisdiction of government entities, agencies, officers, agents, contractors, and other representatives, as protected by law.
5. ALIGHTEN lawfully stands on the authority of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), the Constitution of the United States of America, the Constitutions of the several states of the Union, the Charter of Rights of Canada and declarations of self-sovereignty in sacred texts.
6. Members claim the right to freedom of religion, free speech, petition, assembly, and the right to gather in association to assert our rights protected by those Constitutions, Charter, and Statutes.
7. Members claim the right to be free from unreasonable search and seizure, the right to not incriminate ourselves, and the right to freely exercise all other unalienable rights as granted by our creator, nature and nature’s god, and guaranteed by those Constitutions, Charter, and Statutes.
8. Members decide for themselves which member(s) qualify to provide them counsel and advice concerning all matters, including but not limited to, physical, spiritual, healthcare, law, and any other matter, and may contract for counsel, advice, services, etc. they believe assist their ministry through ALIGHTEN.
9. Members have the freedom to choose and perform for themselves the types of therapies and treatments deemed best for diagnosing, treating, and preventing illness and disease and for achieving and maintaining optimum wellness, as well as the freedom to choose any types of assistance in lawful matters and any other private business activity.
10. ALIGHTEN will recognize any natural person(s) (irrespective of race, color, or religion) who has signed the terms of membership as a “member” (providing said person has not been sanctioned, excised, or otherwise removed by ALIGHTEN).
11. ALIGHTEN is protected by the First and Fourteenth Amendments to the U.S. Constitution and is outside the jurisdiction and authority of Federal and State Agencies and Authorities concerning complaints or grievances against ALIGHTEN, members, or other staff persons. All rights of complaints or grievances will be settled by an ALIGHTEN designee, committee, or tribunal. Federal and State court rights are waived by members for the benefit of ALIGHTEN and it’s members.
12. In my relations as a member, I voluntarily change my capacity from that of a public person to that of a private member.
13. ALIGHTEN (and member activities) are under common law for private members, rather than statutory law or regulatory law, which are creations of public government for the public.
14. My activities within ALIGHTEN are matters of private contracts that I refuse to share with Local, State, or Federal investigative or enforcement agencies. I agree not to pursue legal action against a fellow member of ALIGHTEN unless that member has exposed me to a clear and present danger of substantive evil and upon the recommendation and approval of ALIGHTEN.
15. I do not, and will not while a member, represent any Local, State or Federal agency whose purpose is to regulate and approve products or services or to carry out any mission of enforcement, entrapment or investigation.
16. I may, by written notice to ALIGHTEN, withdraw from this agreement and terminate membership at any time. I will not misrepresent myself as being a member beyond the term of my membership.
17. ALIGHTEN may revoke my membership if I engage in abusive, violent, menacing, destructive or harassing behavior towards any other member of ALIGHTEN.
18. ALIGHTEN’s trustees, or their designee, may, at any time, terminate my membership should they conclude I am interacting with them or other members in a way that is contrary or detrimental to the focus, principles, and betterment of ALIGHTEN.
19. These pages consist of the entire agreement for membership in ALIGHTEN.
20. I enter into this agreement freely, without duress or coercion.
21. I hereby exercise my right of “freedom of association” as guaranteed by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), the U.S. Constitution, and equivalent provisions of the various State Constitutions, as well as the Charter of Rights of Canada.
22. I agree this contract began on the date of my joining ALIGHTEN. I declare that by joining ALIGHTEN and/or ALIGHTEN’s websites and/or social media group(s), I have carefully read this document and I understand and agree with it. For more information on joining with a full membership visit: https://www.alighten.org/